CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Life

Intermountain Medical Center opened on Monday. It was a smooth transition, but I have been working like crazy. We are very shortstaffed, so my department was told that we can not take a vacation throughout the holiday season. Travis works with the basketball team constantly, especially on the weekends. So I was reminscing about the trips I have been on in the last few years. Here are a few pics. I did not have enough room to share all that I wanted, such as wedding and honeymoon, but here are a few good ones.
I went on a cruise last March with my roommate. This was on a zipline in Roatan.


This is Tulum (I am sure that I spelled that wrong). Anyway ancient ruins in Central America.

I threw this one in for fun, Travis and I at our Halloween Party in 2006.

Horseback riding in Sun Valley for my roommates birthday. It was freezing. And that is a very expensive city!

Time Square October 2005. I have never been to NY when the weather has been nice.

1 comment:

Jon + Kat said...

cute pictures girl! I've been wanting to see some of your grand adventures since the good ole days at the Lib!