CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 29, 2007


This is our decorated apartment. I am glad that we went somewhere else for Christmas.








We spent Christmas Eve with Travis's family in Evanston. We drove up there during a snow storm and it took over two hours to get there! Then we spent Christmas with my family.








Paul got a Wii for Christmas. We were both really sore the next day after playing so long. It is so much fun!


My mom's Texas tree is in the background.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Neither of us had very much time off of work, so it was a very short holiday.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Jeremy and I just saw that picture of your brother and he is so big now! Last time we saw him he was like 8! You guys have to play the game Smooth Moves on your Wii. It is so much fun!!! I also wanted to tell you that I copied your Mom and made a Texas tree. Jeremy is from El Paso though, so it is a bit of a Texi-Mexi tree. Anyway, glad you guys had a great holiday!