CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

BYU


This week Katie found out that she was accepted to BYU. I couldn't talk her into living in Helaman Halls. She is trying for Heritage. I can't believe that she is already that old. Now she can make fun memories like I did. Each of you helped shape who I am. Charla, you had the most impact on me and I think you are wonderful. Do you remember when I would roll my eyes when you said something that I considered inappropriate. Now when I talk about something that might be considered gross or perverted Travis looks and me and asks, "Did Charla teach you that". Travis is even more conservative than I am about certain things. I miss you all very much. I can't believe all the different paths we have taken in life. I think about you all often.

3 comments:

Jade and Charla said...

Tell Travis I couldn't possibly have corrupted you that much! But I do think it is funny that he says that. Katie cannot be that old - but I guess Staci went to college this year and Ashley only has one more year. When did everyone decide to grow up? It is weird that we are all married and starting families...we really need to go on a vacation together with everyone, it would be a blast. Maybe we could go to St. George seeing as you guys and Jeremy want to live there!

Jon + Kat said...

I'm curious to wax my eyebrows also--did it hurt? I'm too lazy/cheap to actually make an appointment, but I'm too lazy to pluck these days and they are getting scary! You've inspired me! Good luck with the Diet Coke thing. My best was 5 months of soda--in 2005--if I can do anything like that you should be fine! We had hotdogs for lunch yesterday and I thought of you! Tender huh! I'm seconding the motion for a vacation!

Julie said...

What?!?!??! Your 12 year old sister got accepted??? Ok I know she's not 12, but to me she is. That is awesome!