Saturday I ran the second race in the series, a 10K. I got Travis to come and watch. This was my fastest 10K time ever, even with the last mile being up hill. (Everyone was walking during some point on this course.) My goal with all this running is to improve my half marathon time. I still have a month left to train.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Look at how dang skinny you are! I really need to get my butt off the couch and take McKenna on runs. I think you are starting to inspire me!
I am so proud of you. Congrats, tell us when your next race is. We could come and be moral support for you. It was so good to see you, and you do look amazing. We really do need to get together more often.
Post a Comment