CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wash

My day off during the week never seems like a day off. Today I did eight loads of laundry and three hours of ironing. (I hate ironing). Anyway, I used to get frustrated with Travis leaving things in his pockets. I always empty my pockets before putting my clothes in the laundry basket...except for today. I did a load of gym clothes. I had a feeling that I should check the pockets, but I didn't and sadly when I went to transfer the clothes to the drier on top of my sweatshirt was my Ipod! Needless to say it no longer works. I am collecting funds to buy a new one. All donations will be accepted.

3 comments:

Erin Chavez said...

OH...MY...GOSH!! I've washed my phone before and it didn't work either...bummer babe!

Brittney Richards said...

That's awful! Leaving things in your pockets is a Porter trait. Brittney pulls things out of pockets before she washes them. Mom always checked the pockets before washing, so we never had to worry about it. Bruce pulls things out of pockets before he puts them in the laundry basket. So when Bruce does laundry, Brittneys things are still in her pocket. Luckily it never anything more than money or chapstick. However, I finally saved enough money to buy an IPOD (which I will tomorrow). Perhaps I can save a little extra and donate it to the cause.
Sorry to hear about that!

Jon + Kat said...

Dang, we've washed crayons, but no ipods. (we do have lovely red spots on a whole load thanks to that crayon!) Check out Best Buy's previously opened section for a new Ipod. They are usually discounted! I loved your cruise pictures! I miss the good ole steel drum days! It was great talking to you the other day. It had been far too long. I still need to find a library to get back to reading good books! I'm currently stuck in another vampire series, but it's slightly trashy! If you are interested, I'll send ya the author's name!