CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Graduate

I should have posted this long ago. Travis graduated in December!!! I am so proud of him. Now he can enter the "real world". Travis graduated in Sport Management. He had a great internship with the Utah Grizzlies, and made some great connections. Now it is just a matter of a job coming available. We know it is going to happen. We just wish it would happen sooner rather than later. My patients told me that I got my PhT. (Pushing Hubby Through) Degree. I am so excited Travis finished!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats!! Travis way to go.

Jon + Kat said...

Yeah! Happy graduation! I like your choice of blog colors! I just barely changed mine and I love it! We tried playing bunco for valentines day and it flopped. I need you and charla for my next attempt at cooldum.