Congrats, that is so exciting!
Yeah! I love my little girl - they are so much fun! Now you have to get lots of pink stuff!
Girls are so much fun! you'll have such a fun time with cute dresses and bows. They are so much more fun to dress then boys.
Shut Up! I'm so excited for you! GIrls are super fun! (boys are good too, but let's be honest-girls are funner to dress!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats, that is so exciting!
Yeah! I love my little girl - they are so much fun! Now you have to get lots of pink stuff!
Girls are so much fun! you'll have such a fun time with cute dresses and bows. They are so much more fun to dress then boys.
Shut Up! I'm so excited for you! GIrls are super fun! (boys are good too, but let's be honest-girls are funner to dress!)
Post a Comment