CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hair Cut

In an effort to save more money I am starting to cut Travis's hair. I received a clipper set last year and decided to try it out. Travis's Aunt Emily showed me what to do. I promised to post before and after pictures of this experience. I actually was nervous, so I did not cut very much off. It looks great, but you can feel a shelf on the back of Travis's head, and I did not cut the sideburns very well. Next month I will be a little more daring!

Before shots




After shots






3 comments:

The Moehles said...

Rachel Congrats!!!! (the haircut is great but I mean the baby!) I am so excited for you. How exciting to be having a girl. I hope all is going well and I miss talking with you. We should get together to catch up one of these days!! Good luck with your pregnancy and I am so excited!

BA said...

Nice haircut Travis. Dee learned to cut Tylers hair and the boys just before they left here. She's a pro now.

John Kelsch said...

I remember those days! I too cut John's hair when we were first married. I thought I was using the number 3 clippers but it turned out I didn't have the attachment on. I ended up shaving the side of his head. So I had to do the other side to match. Needless to say I didn't cut his hair much after that! - Amy