Travis and I wanted to take one last vacation, just the two of us, before the baby came. I wanted to go somewhere not to hot, like Yellowstone. Unfortunately I could not find any vacant hotels in our price range. So instead we ended up going to St. George in July. (Nice and cool for a 6 month pregnant lady right!) It ended up being one of the coolest weeks they had all summer. The temperature only went to 100 degrees. We had a great trip.
We were able to go to the St. George Temple
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! I'm so proud of you for hiking when you're that pregnant. It will definitly help ya in the long run. I can't believe in a few weeks you'll have your own little "retard" lol! love ya. miss our driveway talks. hope you're well.
Oh my gosh! How cute are you prego?! I have a gift for you girl-I need to get your address so I can send it off!
Post a Comment