CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Travis

As many of you know I do not function well on little sleep. So Travis has been amazing helping out with the night shifts. The poor guy is more tired than I am, but he doesn't complain. I typically will only take an hour shift and then pass Addison off to Travis. Then Travis will take a 2-3 hour shift before waking me. He is an amazing husband and he loves being a dad. So I caught a few pictures of Travis sleeping wherever he could. At my Grandma's house on the floor

Actually sleeping in bed

On the couch


This is Travis' favorite outfit for Addison. Travis loves being a Dad!




7 comments:

Erin Chavez said...

awe, what a great dad! she's so adorable rach!

Jon + Kat said...

Rachel, she is SOOO cute! I love the pictures!

BA said...

It looks like you're having fun with your cute little girl.

Guymon Family said...

There is nothing more tiring than a newborn!

The Moehles said...

Rachel I just wanted to say congrats!!! What a beautiful little girl!! I am so glad that all is going well. Good luck with those night shifts. That is going to be us in just a few weeks.

Katie Porter said...

I always wondered what kind of daddy you would be Trav. And the answer is one way cute one!! these pictures are just so cute! She is a luckly girl to have two such great and caring parents :) love you both!, or I guess all three now :)

The Tams said...

How exciting! I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! Being a parent is the best!
email me your blog email at brookelynntams@hotmail.com and I will invite you to our blog.