CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blessing

Addison was blessed on December 6. It was such a great day. Tons of our family was able to attend the blessing and we appreciate their love and support. I am glad that our little chunkster was not to heavy for everyone to hold. I wanted Addison to wear the blessing dress that my mom and I had both worn, but it was far to small for her. So the day before the blessing I had to go find one that would fit her. We love our beautiful girl and are so glad to have her in our family!Check out Addison's cheeks in this picture.

This was Travis's best smile in all our pictures.


2 comments:

Guymon Family said...

She is beautiful. I'm glad you're doing well.

Unknown said...

She is so cute... I love how chunky she has finally gotten - I think she is chunkier than Kayla now but we could have a contest...lol!