Addie at our Ward Christmas Party this morning. I was really surprised that she cried. She usually goes to anyone. She did alright, until we stepped away from her.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Update
We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I have a new perspective on Christmas this year. Addie still does not know what is going on, but she sure loves to open presents. It is fun for me to see how excited she gets. I love being a mom!
Addie at our Ward Christmas Party this morning. I was really surprised that she cried. She usually goes to anyone. She did alright, until we stepped away from her.
Addie at our Ward Christmas Party this morning. I was really surprised that she cried. She usually goes to anyone. She did alright, until we stepped away from her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Rachel!
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas! It has been so long. We need to have a Cardiac Rehab Reunion soon (:
P.S. I will try to update my blog sometime but I enjoyed seeing yours!
She is so cute! Gavin loves playing with her so we will have to have lots more play dates in the future!
Post a Comment