Hey Rachel! Your little girl is adorable! I hope you guys are doing well. I am writing you cause the Bishop and Kath have recently been called to be MISSION PRESIDENTS! I am so excited for them. Carl and I are putting together a book of letters for them and we thought you guys would like to write a letter.
Here is the message Carl has been sending out.
Bishop Nilsen received a call as a mission president and will be leaving in July. He will be announcing where they are going this Thursday. The relief society is collecting letters this week to make a book for Bishop and Kath. I thought you would like to write a letter since you knew him. Here are the details.
One page per family. Write your letter and send it to lettersforbishop@gmail.com The book is being made next week so you have one week to write the letter. You can put a photo on the page Its a secret so keep it on the downlow forward this on to anyone else who you think would like to write a letter to them
We currently live in South Jordan. I am still working in Cardiac Rehab and Travis plans on returning to school to study Accounting. Wonderful little Addison is healthy and happy!
1 comment:
Hey Rachel! Your little girl is adorable! I hope you guys are doing well. I am writing you cause the Bishop and Kath have recently been called to be MISSION PRESIDENTS! I am so excited for them. Carl and I are putting together a book of letters for them and we thought you guys would like to write a letter.
Here is the message Carl has been sending out.
Bishop Nilsen received a call as a mission president and will be leaving in July. He will be announcing where they are going this Thursday. The relief society is collecting letters this week to make a book for Bishop and Kath. I thought you would like to write a letter since you knew him. Here are the details.
One page per family.
Write your letter and send it to lettersforbishop@gmail.com
The book is being made next week so you have one week to write the letter.
You can put a photo on the page
Its a secret so keep it on the downlow
forward this on to anyone else who you think would like to write a letter to them
Post a Comment