Playgroup: Addie with the boys at the firestation. What a cool tour.
I am learning how to do Addie's hair. I had to take a picture of this because Brooke (daycare provider) did this and I keep trying to recreate it. Also, this is Addie's new smile for every picture.
Girls night out during the Priesthood session. I love Addie's face here. She was so scared of that statue.
Oh how I love Pintrest and my husband! Travis is usually very willing to help create my ideas. This space behind our front door was unutilized. Now it is a coat rack, since we did not have a coat closet. The bottom pic is the final product without the hooks put on. Now I just need to create cute items for the shelf.

2 comments:
I have SEEN that project on pinterest and thought it was so cute! Well done! Your kids are adorable and growing so fast! Miss you girlie!
Oh my gosh! Addie's face in the statue picture is hilarious! I laughed sooo hard!!!
Post a Comment