CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

I decided that I no longer like the University of Utah. I was trying to be nice and support both teams, but forget that! Travis and I were supposed to go to the MWC tournament in Vegas this week. He was told that they had an extra hotel room and we would be able to have it. I was thrilled for a vacation. I got work off, which is hard to do with such a short notice. Today Travis was told that we can no longer have that room. I have been looking online at hotels and most are already booked (and they are very expensive). I AM MAD!!! I no longer will cheer for that team.
Sorry about the venting. I am sure that I will feel better in a few days.

3 comments:

Jon + Kat said...

don't you miss the good ole days of staying with random people in vegas--like our fhe brother's house! april hansen lives down there ( i have no idea what her maiden name was, but i know you had classes with her), and they have a big house. I miss vegas, so I hope you can pull off going, and I'm anti-Utah fan too, but my undedicated blood still runs blue! appearantly I'm suppose to be a TTU fan and a UT fan soon too.

Jon + Kat said...

okay, me again! I just finished going through your blog--way to rock the running scene! I totally want to get into and I was finally up to running a 5k (my time was like 30 min), and I was stinkin' proud of myself and then I got pregnant. one of these years when I'm not pregnant, and you are not pregnant, do you want to do a mini-tri? My new sister-in-law is training for one and I have always thought it would be fun! Then, in 10 years, we'll go to the ironman in Hawaii! (I'm a real go-getter considering I huff if I run 5 minutes now!) Just mull it over and let me know! I hear the best time to really get competitive is at age 35!

Julie said...

Oh Rachel! I'm so sorry! I would be ticked too! How mean of them to get your hopes up. I can't believe all this runnin you do! I desperatly want to run in a race one day. It's the one thing I never think I would/could do, so I really want to do it just for the challenge. Someday....