CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Vegas




Travis and I did make it to Vegas after all. We ended up staying with his aunt that lives about 20 minutes from the strip. We watched lots of basketball and the U actually did fairly well. They won their first game and then lost to UNLV. We were able to sit on the fourth row and Travis was thrilled. Since we rarely ever use our camera, we only took picture of the games. The cheerleading extravaganza was awesome. BYU and the U definitely had the best cheerleading teams. The other schools teams mainly consisted of girls and performed stunts that I did in junior high.

We spent lots of time shopping, but sadly did not find any good deals. It was nice weather in Vegas, but a little windy. I wore shorts and flip-flops. I did not change for the drive home, and it ended up snowing in Salt Lake! I am so ready for Spring!

No comments: