CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another Race



I ran the Kaysville Junior High 5K with Katie and Paul. I came in first for the Friends of the junior high category! (Because there were not very many.) Paul and Katie both did really well. We are going to have to run more races together. As you can see by the last picture I am definately the shortest in my family now. My mom recently sent pictures of Katie and Paul to Ryan and Julie. Neither of them recognized Paul. He has really grown and thinned out. Julie will be home in the end of June!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

Congrats Rach! That's awesome!!! Just so you know...if you don't know who that first comment is from DON'T CLICK ON IT!!! I did that last week and I think it gave my computer a virus!