Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Anniversary
Travis and I have now been married for one whole year!!! Time has flown by. We are both just working away this summer. Travis works at the library on campus and will be helping with basketball camps this summer as well. We sadly are not planning a trip this year, mainly because we are poor. So this weekend to celebrate our first year we are going up to a bed and breakfast in Park City. I wanted to go hiking, but there is still tons of snow in the mountains, so we will most likely just be relaxing and shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congradulations! You should come to Idaho and go waterskiing with us. We understand the poor thing. Welcome to married life. It doesn't seem to get any easier on the money situation. There is always somewhere to spend that hard earned money.
I meant to call you guys and tell you Happy Anniversary! But... this has probably been the longest week of the entire year so far.
Between Bruce spending agonizing long hours at the lab analyzing liver samples, and be anticipating the end of the school year, and having complete strangers (who we know now) stay with us for the week; I am looking forward to getting some more sleep.
Anyway! what I really meant to say was CONGRATULATIONS! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
It seems to take a long time to get to your first year anniversary, and after that they keep coming faster and faster. It will be 3 years for us in August
I can't believe it's already been a year! That is so fun! We enjoy the poor thing, but I am counting down the YEARS until we will actually be making money!
Post a Comment