CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Park City


Travis and I had a great time in Park City. We rarely take pictures and when we got there we realized that we did not even bring our camera. We stayed in a cute bed and breakfast, the Old Town Quest House, that was a few blocks off Main Street. It was still quite cold and it rained.
We went shopping at the outlets and got some great deals!!! Aeropostale had 60% off all clearance items and we went hog wild.
We rode the Alpine Slide and Coaster. The coaster is fairly new and it was awesome!
Overall it was a great getaway. We highly recommend the bed and breakfast. It was a quiet weekend and we were the only ones there. (And the breakfast was great.)

2 comments:

The Moehles said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been a year. It seems like I just went to your wedding. Park City sounded like a lot of fun.

Jon + Kat said...

while i was packing up our apartment I found my college journals and read about all the times I would run into you and Charla's room and complain about stupid boys and retarded dates! I can't believe we are all now married (and for over a year!) and having kids and all that. It still feels like we were just making up dances to fraggle rock and making weird treats! I miss you!