CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family Reunion

We had a family reunion, the Anderson side, at Snow Bird. The reunion lasted Tuesday-Saturday. Julie came home Thursday, so Travis and I just went to the reunion Friday and Saturday. That is the place to be. They have an Alpine slide, zip-line, trampoline, rock wall, and tram. We bought a day pass so you could do everything as many times as you wanted. Two of my uncles and two cousins are daredevils and they fell off the Alpine slide. I am much to wimpy to go that fast. We had a blast! We all wore the Brazil shirts that Julie brought home for us. I love getting together with my cousins. Most of them are younger than me. Last week they asked my mom if Travis was coming. It seems that they all like him more than me.
Doing a flip on the trampoline
Travis going down the Alpine Slide
At the top of the tram. There was still tons of snow up there and it was only 40 degrees.
Julie and Katie being goofy
Climbing the rock wall. I made it to the top!

4 comments:

Jade and Charla said...

Looks like fun. I am sure you are so excited about Julie being home. Did she have a great time - does she wish she were still there or is she glad to be home? When does your brother get home?

Brittney Richards said...

Congratulations on your sister coming home! It looks like you had lots of fun at your family reunion. Excellent job making it to the top! Rock climbing is very hard. I don't know if I would have made it to the top!

Guymon Family said...

You guys are a cute couple. Look at those amazing rock climbing skills!

Jon + Kat said...

Marks for Julie on the shirts! Your's looks darling on you! That reunion looked like fun. I'm mourning missing family reunions. Cousins are too fun. Miss ya girl.