I have not posted in so long and we actually have been doing things that are worth while to mention. Life has just been busy!
July 4th we spent with my family in Kaysville. Travis and I ran the city 5K. It was his first race ever and he did a fantastic job. Now I just have to try to convince him to do another one.
Then we went to the parade. Katie's Youth City Council float won an award. She was too busy waving at us that she forgot to throw us any candy. That afternoon Katie was in the city musical Beauty and the Beast. (She was one of the napkins.) She did great in her dance scene. Then we watched the fireworks. We had a great location. We ended up being right next to the speakers, but it was not so bad once the fireworks started.

No comments:
Post a Comment