CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy Week

This was a busy week. Ryan came home from Argentina on Wednesday. We are so excited to have all the family back together. Ryan looks great. He looks so much like my dad. He and Paul now have the same build. They are both short and skinny. Since Paul played football last season he is currently more muscular.
Friday night was the opening night for the Utah Grizzlies. Ryan and Paul went with me to the first game. The Grizzlies won 7-3 and there was a fight!

Thursday night Scott and Brittney welcomed their first baby, Cole Scott Wiscombe. I am thrilled to be an aunt!!! Cole was 8 1/2 pounds and 19 inches. He is incredibly cute.








Now that Ryan is home Travis and I had to give him back his car and phone. I was kicked off the family phone plan, so now I have a new number. I am slowly getting around to calling everyone and sharing my new digits.




1 comment:

Aaron and Kalle said...

Rach please call me. I don't have another way to get a hold of you.