
Travis and I have been "castle sitting" lately. Corianne's, a girl that I work with, in-laws own the Castle Creek Inn. She and her husband are the innkeepers. They live in an apartment attached to the back of the castle. Basically they help people check-in late at night and answer any questions that customers might have after 10:00 PM. Someone always has to be at the castle. So when they go out of town they have to find people to "castle sit" for them. We have done this twice lately and I think it is so much fun. We have never had any problems, only one person has called us, and we get a really nice breakfast each night. It is kind of like a mini vacation for us. The castle is located close to where I used to live and close to work.

2 comments:
Lucky you! We've stayed there before and we loved it. I miss you!
How fun is that! Way cooler that regular housesitting! Also, rock on with Travis' internship. Jon is mourning the loss of hockey in his life and is jealous!
Post a Comment