CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Announcing...

The Porter baby is scheduled to arrive October 4. We are thrilled to finally be pregnant! I do not know how so many women have had babies. This is tough work!!! I am so impressed with all my old roommates who have multiple kids! How is it possible?
I am not very nauseated anymore, but I am still exhausted all the time. Work has become incredibly long days.
The first ultrasound was incredible. (I cried). It was so cool to see the baby moving. Sometimes I can't believe this is real.
I go in tomorrow for my second appointment and then we will schedule the ultrasound to find out the gender, so we should know by mid-May. We are super excited either way. At the first appointment I was already measuring a week early. We keep joking with my brother Ryan that if we have a girl born on his birthday, September 28, we are going to name her after him. He does not like the idea very much.

12 comments:

Erin Chavez said...

OH MY GOSH!! Rachel, I can't believe you didn't tell me! I'm so happy for you two. Maybe she'll be born on Eve's bday sept 22nd! I am so happy and excited for you! Congrats.

Marny said...

Congratulations!!! Hope everything is going well. I'm so excited for you...I love babies! It is so much fun to be a mom :)

Aaron and Kalle said...

Congradulations! We thought that we would have to wait longer than we did for this announcement.

Guymon Family said...

Congratulations, you will make great parents!

The Bohne's said...

Congratulations! Won't it be fun having a little Travis or a little Rachel running around! We are excited for you and hope things are going well.

Jade and Charla said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. Having your first baby is an amazing experience! Take pictures so you can remember it all. We want to see pictures of your belly as well!

Jeff and Stacy said...

We just found your blog! And what a surprise! Congrats you guys! You due date isn't too much after ours. Maybe our kids can be little buddies!

Julie said...

What!!! WHAT WHAT?!?! Yahoo for babies!! I'm so excited!!
Hope you're feelin good!!!

Alexandra said...

congrats you guys I'm soo Happy for you and I know you will find so many joys in parenthood as I do. you will be great parents.

Brittney Richards said...

Congratulations again! We are very excited for you. You have to post lots of pictures since we don't live close enough to see the "baby" all the time.
Love you guys!

Jon + Kat said...

YYYEEEAAAHHHH! Congrats girl! That is so exciting!

The Williams Family said...

Congratulations!!! We miss seeing you guys in the court!