CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Erickson Camping Trip

Travis and I went on the Erickson camping trip this year at Willow Flats, Idaho. We went up Friday afternoon and came back Saturday night. Everyone else was really roughing it and stayed Thursday-Sunday. It was only in the 60's and it rained most of the night we were there. Travis was able to get in a few good four wheeling rides and I was able to go on a hike. We also were the champions in an incredibly long game of Mexican Horseshoes. The food was great. I have never camped in such luxury before! Thanks for letting us tag along.
Our tent


Who would camp for 14 days in a row?



3 comments:

Jade and Charla said...

You are crazy! I don't even like camping when I am not pregnant and you are doing it in your third trimester. You look fabulous by the way, it is probably all the hiking you are doing.

BA said...

You have been having lots of fun this summer. Enjoy your last few weeks of only the two of you. It will soon change. I hope you're both well and enjoying the job search.

Bruce Richards said...

I would camp for 14 days if I could. The question is who has 14 days to camp?
Brittney