Addison Kate Porter was born at 9:39 pm, on Friday, September 25. I went in for a routine check-up Thursday afternoon and my blood pressure was 150/82. My doctor gave us the option of being induced the following day, or on Sunday. So we chose Friday. I went in to the hospital at 10 am. After multiple times trying to start an IV it was successful and the pitocin was started around noon. Labor was much longer than anticipated. Thank heavens for epidurals!!! My mom and Paul and Travis' parents waited outside the room for two hours before she arrived. Addison is a tiny girl. She was born at 6 pounds 2 ounces and 18.5 inches. When we left the hospital she was under 6 pounds and her newborn outfits are huge on her!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Rachel she is perfect in every way! I am so happy for you guys and I hope you're recovering well. She won't stay this small forever so take advantage of just admiring her, the house can come later. Her name is darling and she really is beautiful. Love ya. Congrats!
She is gorgeous! Congratulations! Ooh, and I absolutely love her name!
So cute and tiny! Congratulations!!!
Addison is so Beautiful! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys.
Congratulations Travis and Rachel. She's precious. I wish you health and happiness.
ohh my goodness! I didnt even know you were pregnant!!! Congrats to you guys! You guys are gonna be the most fun parents!! I miss our talks while doing your hair.
She is super cute Rachel! I am so excited for you to be a mom - it is fantastic! Take the time to just love her, soon she will be running too many different ways to let you cuddle her.
Travis and Rachel: Addison is so cute. Grandma wants you email her some picutres!!
She is beautiful, what a pretty face. Congrats!
Oh my gosh! Rachel she is beautiful! What a pretty baby. And her head is shaped perfect! No cone head at all. HOw'd you do that?! You look awesome as well. I can't wait to see more pictures of her! Hope you're feeling well!!
Post a Comment