CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Updates

I can't believe how much Addie has changed in the last few months. She is now seven months old. She seems to be stabalizing her growth. At her last doctor's appointment all her percentages were in the 50-60% range. She is such a good sleeper. At night she will go for 11-12 hours straight. Now I have to wake her to take her to daycare. I hate waking her up. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps.



Last weekend was the first nice weekend all year, so we took Addie outside. We have heard that most babies do not like grass, so we wanted to experiment with Addie. When I stood her on the grass she was fine. Then I sat her on the edge of the blanket so that her hand would touch the grass. Everytime her hand touched the grass she would make this awful face and then she started to cry, so we stopped being evil parents. She is such a beautiful girl. We feel so blessed that she is in our family!!!


Addie loves to eat and usually is very clean.


Addie is a very good traveler. We took her to a gymnastics meet and she actually watched the first hour and then fell asleep. We also took her on our annual Pocatello Rodeo Trip. She was great. She stayed awake the whole time and only got fussy at the end. She has learned how to pull off her bows which makes me sad. I want everyone to know that she is a girl.



Addie has 2 teeth currently and can sit-up on her own. How can you not just want to kiss that face!




4 comments:

The Tams said...

How fun! I can't believe she is 7 months! Kids are the best! Aren't they!?!

Jade and Charla said...

So cute! My aunt gave McKenna the same green outfit with the flower on it - I love it. Kids grow up way too fast, but it is so fun to watch them grow.

Jon + Kat said...

She is really too cute! I can't believe how much she's grown! She looks like you too I think. Something about her is definitely recognizable! Love it!

Brittney Richards said...

She is so cute! I really want to see her in person someday. Perhaps in July when we come out for a visit.