CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

May

Where does the time go! May was a busy month for us. We bought and moved into a townhome in South Jordan, in Daybreak. We are loving it. So if anyone wants to come visit we currently have one spare twin bed. Travis has decided to go back to school to study accounting. So that leaves me working still at the hosptial. I am glad that I enjoy my job, but I will admit that I am very envious of those of you who are able to be stay-at-home Moms.
To help us save money I have become a coupon freak! If you are interested I would love to share my couponing knowledge. My favorite sites to check are hip2save, freebies2deals and utahdealdiva. It has become my part-time job. I wish that I could stay home and run my own coupon site, but there are alreadys tons of Moms in Utah who are doing that.
Addie is growing. I can't believe how big she is. She is a wonderful baby. Both places that she has attended daycare say that she is one of the best babies they have ever watched. She sleeps for 4 of the 8 hours at daycare, usually. I love her so much! She always gets excited to see me. I will post more pictures of her shortly. I hope you are all doing well.

4 comments:

The Bohne's said...

I understand your jealously of stay-at-home moms. I became one finally, after 18 years of being a working mom. I've been trying the coupon thing and just can't get the hang of it. I would love any advise you have.

BA said...

Congrats on getting a home.

BA said...

pinchingyourpennies.com is a fun coupon site. It tells you how to use your coupons at each store each week.

Unknown said...

I know the jealousy part - but you have a nice work/life balance. I am so glad you guys got a house and I am glad that everything is working out for you. Sometimes, it just takes patience!