Sunday, October 24, 2010
5K
I do not know how to rotate pictures...sorry. I ran a 5K a week ago with Paul. You could do either a 5K or a 10K. The course was not marked very well, so lots of people (Paul included) did a 10K on accident. Luckily I was closely following someone who was doing the 5K, so I turned when she did. Can you see the time in this photo?... 18:59!!! I was the 5th person to finish the race.
Sadly, I knew that that was an impossible time for me to finish a 5K in. I could not even do that when I was running cross country. So I looked up the official results and I ran it in 25:14. Not to bad, but nowhere near 6 minute miles. I don't think that I will ever be able to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! I was really impressed. I ran a 5K a week ago and I don't think the fastest time was that low. Your time is still good though...I finished in 26:10 and was proud of myself.
-Bruce
Post a Comment