CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Addie's Birthday

I loaded these pictures in the wrong order. After Addie's party Paul put her inside of one of the boxes she opened and pulled her all around the house. She loved it!

She enjoyed digging into her cake and did not make to much of a mess.




She also liked eating the wrapping paper.



She opened every present by herself.
Addie is our wonderful princess. We even had a tiara for her, but she did not keep it on long. She recently turned one. Her grandparents and most of her aunts and uncles were able to come to her birthday party, which was at a park near our home. Addie had lots of special attention and loved it. I can't believe that it has been a year already since she was born! Time is going by to quickly. I keep thinking of all the moments or things that she did that will never happen again. I wish I could slow time down and spend more of it with her.




3 comments:

The Bohne's said...

She is way too cute! Happy Birthday Addie.

Jon + Kat said...

I can't believe she's already a year old! She is adorable! Miss you!

Brittney Richards said...

Happy Birthday Addison. Wish I could have been there. We love and miss you.