
Addie's Easter dress. Daddy had to get her ready by himself, because I had to work. I made him promise to take pictures of her in her dress.

Katie and Andy cutting the cake. Katie looked gorgeous!

Paul was so nice to watch Addie most of the weekend. He and Julie took Addie on a walk while we were at the Joseph Smith Building.

Cernterpieces, her colors were pink and green

I love this picture. Andy comes from a big family and is one of the youngest. These are all his neices and nephews, plus Addie and Cole. All the boys had green ties and the girls these adorable pink dresses.

Lunch at Rodizio's after Julie's graduation. Addie was very friendly to every server who came by.

Addie and Cole having lunch while Paul watched them.
2 comments:
Cutie in a cute dress!
Cute dress Mia has the same one :)
Post a Comment