First a quick update on Addie. She will be two next week. She loves wearing sunglasses whenever we are in the car.
Addie loves boys. She currently has three that she asks for daily: her cousin Cole (pictured above), my brother Paul (who is nice enough to talk to her on the phone almost daily) and the neighbor Gavin who is her same age.
Addie is a great big sister. She wants to hold and kiss Nathan all the time!
Nathan Travis Porter was born August 28. He weighed 6lbs 5oz, so he was slightly bigger than Addie was. He seems so much smaller, because he was 20 inches long and Addie was only 18. He is a great baby! Days and nights are still mixed up, but he is very patient and doesn't seem to mind Addie smothering him.
We are thrilled that he is here. I do not have to go back to work until December. And wonderful news that we should have shared much sooner... Travis has been hired full-time by Adobe. He is working as an accountant and still pursuing a MAcc at the U. So Travis now has benefits and I plan to only return to working one day a week!!! I am thrilled. This is such a huge change. I am used to going constantly and now I need to learn how to manage my time at home. This might sound dumb but it is out of my comfort zone to talk to stay-at-home moms. I am so used to working and dealing with patients. This is going to be an adjustment, but one that I am looking forward to.
We currently live in South Jordan. I am still working in Cardiac Rehab and Travis plans on returning to school to study Accounting. Wonderful little Addison is healthy and happy!
3 comments:
Congrats!! I didn't even know you were pregnant that is so exciting. Its so fun having two :) I am so excited for you not having to go back full time.
Yeah! Congratulations again. It will be fun for Eliza to have a cousin her age to play with. Too bad we don't live closer.
Congrats! I hope your family is doing great. Cute children!
Post a Comment