Travis and I went to the Pocatello Rodeo last Saturday night. This first picture shows the winner of the mutton bustin. It was a seven year old girl and she held on tight! Everyone was bucked off the bulls in the finals. Pocatello really is not that far of a drive from Salt Lake. We ate dinner with Travis's relatives at the Texas Roadhouse. That is our new favorite place. The prime rib was awesome and the rolls have a honey glaze on them. Good food!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Rodeo
Travis and I went to the Pocatello Rodeo last Saturday night. This first picture shows the winner of the mutton bustin. It was a seven year old girl and she held on tight! Everyone was bucked off the bulls in the finals. Pocatello really is not that far of a drive from Salt Lake. We ate dinner with Travis's relatives at the Texas Roadhouse. That is our new favorite place. The prime rib was awesome and the rolls have a honey glaze on them. Good food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am jealous. I always went to the Dodge National Finals Rodeo. You went on the best day, Saturday. Next year we should go together. Always up for an excuse to head north.
It sounds like you guys have had quite the adventures. Between Pocatello and Las Vegas, you are travelers. Well, I guess I can accurately say, you've been tagged. Check out my blog to find the rules.
I love the Dodge National Finals Rodeo! hope you wore a cowgirl hat, because we know you are hot in a cowgirl hat! (I have pictures if you don't remember!) We used to go in high school and totally dress up . . . good times! How fun-Vegas looked fun too! I get all nestolgic every time we fly thru Vegas and remember the one glorious trip we took in the Tahoe with like 50 people and Andrea and Paul making out in the back! I miss ya girl!
Post a Comment